Erik M. Allison
Erik Allison is an associate in the Land Use & Real Estate practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Erik has experience assisting clients with real estate transactions as well as real estate financing. He regularly counsels clients on the issues common to the sale, purchase, or development of real estate. Erik was a Summer Associate with Jackson Walker in 2018.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Erik served as a judicial intern to Magistrate Judge T. Lane Wilson of the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Oklahoma, a role in which he was able to gain experience in mediation and familiarize himself with court operations.
B.A., University of Oklahoma
- Phi Gamma Beta Honor Society
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- SMU Law Review Association
- Staff Editor, 2016-2017
- Articles Editor, 2017-2018
- The High Cost of Free-to-Play Games: Consumer Protection in the New Digital Playground,
70 SMU L. REV. 449 (2017)
- “Protecting Our Foreign Clients in the Wake of SB 147 – A Panel Discussion,” Jackson Walker Internal CLE (May 2023)