A career with us is all about opportunity.
The opportunity to build or expand your practice. The opportunity to find the right balance of work and play. The opportunity to be part of a firm where culture is more than just a buzzword. And, the opportunity to work with some of the brightest legal talent in the country.
At Jackson Walker, our clients are as diverse as our attorneys—Fortune 500 companies, major financial institutions, emerging businesses, and more—working with transactional lawyers and litigation experts in fields ranging from Aviation to Taxation. Our attorneys have the freedom to devote their legal expertise to the kinds of cases they want to work on.
- If communicating via email, does the email address match the firm’s legitimate domain name e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org? (Remember to hover your mouse over the sender’s name to see the actual email address.)
- Do emails contain typos and/or grammatical errors?
- Did they offer to hire you without an interview or pay you before you’ve done any work?
- Don't pay for the promise of a job. The Firm will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does is a scammer.
- Never bank on a “cleared” check. The Firm will never send you a check and then tell you to send back part of the money or buy gift cards with it. This is called a “fake check scam.” The check will bounce, and the bank will want you to repay the amount of the fake check.