Six Jackson Walker attorneys were named 2013 “Lawyers of the Year” by Best Lawyers.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is being honored as a “Lawyer of the Year.” Lawyers who receive this honor are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the exhaustive peer-review assessments that Best Lawyers conducts with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
Congratulations to the following Jackson Walker “Lawyers of the Year”:
- John Holden – Energy Law (Dallas)
- Willie Hornberger – Tax Law (Dallas)
- Dudley McCalla – Administrative / Regulatory Law (Austin)
- Scott Rose – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (San Antonio)
- Timothy Taylor – Real Estate Law (Austin)
- Pete Wahl – Environmental Law (Dallas)