Jackson Walker partner Jeffrey H. Frost will join a panel discussion covering the end of the public health emergency (PHE) and the associated waivers. Jeff will be joined by fellow panelists Rick L. Hindmand (McDonald Hopkins) and Matthew K. Loughran (Reed Smith).
The webinar will address the following and other key issues:
- Key considerations for unwinding policies and procedures when waivers expire
- Compliance with Stark, HIPAA, Medicare, and other laws when the PHE ends and waivers expire
- Steps for healthcare organizations to prepare for the end of the PHE and associated waivers and modifications
- CMS guidance that serves as a roadmap for compliance as the PHE ends
Related PHE Insights:
- Three Actions Health Systems Should Take Before COVID Blanket Waivers Expire
- Health Orgs Must Prepare For End Of COVID Waivers
- Is Your Health System Prepared for the Expiration of the Federal and State COVID-19 Public Health Emergency?
“Preparing for the End of the Public Health Emergency: Stark, HIPAA, Medicare, and Other Regulatory Compliance”
Tuesday, April 18, 2023 | 12 p.m. Central
Register here »
Jeffrey H. Frost draws on more than 20 years of experience as in-house counsel to advise clients on healthcare regulatory matters, hospital operations, and medical staff issues. As the former Deputy General Counsel at an integrated health network in Northern California, Jeff’s experience includes advising medical staffs, medical groups, and hospitals on a full range of credentialing, privileging, peer review, and quality assurance topics, as well as assisting hospital administration with governmental investigations, fraud and abuse claims, agency complaints, and medical staff hearings.