Jackson Walker Labor & Employment Co-Chair W. Gary Fowler walks us through five key aspects of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which goes into effect on April 1, 2020.
- Get the poster out to employees.
- Understand the exemptions, including a broad definition of healthcare workers.
- Know the alternatives and the relief available to businesses.
- Consider the alternatives and the relief that is available to businesses.
- Use the Department of Labor’s Q&A site for guidance on the Act.
This podcast is made available by Jackson Walker for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal or medical advice, and is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. Your use of this podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Jackson Walker. The facts and results of each case will vary, and no particular result can be guaranteed.