Aaron E. Lozano
Aaron Lozano is an attorney in Jackson Walker’s Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery section in Dallas.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Aaron served as a judicial law clerk to Chief Judge Craig A. Gargotta of the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas. He also previously worked at a litigation firm in Austin, Texas. During law school, Aaron served as a judicial intern to Judge Tony Davis of the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas.
B.A., cum laude, Texas A&M University
J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Elliot Cup Regional Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist
- Gibbs and Bruns Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist
- Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team
- Larry E. Kelly Bankruptcy Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Chicano/Hispanic Law Student Society, Member
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas