Aldean E. Kainz
Aldean E. Kainz has a diverse practice which focuses on complex litigation. He has extensive courtroom experience and has tried multiple cases to judgment. His experience encompasses breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, environmental litigation, construction litigation, malpractice defense, insurance litigation, personal injury defense of utilities, products liability defense and general business litigation.
B.A., The University of Iowa
J.D., The University of Iowa College of Law
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western District of Texas
United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern District of Iowa
- Represented hospitals in two cities with multi-million dollar defects; resolved without litigation.
- Representation of a retail electrical provider, contract dispute.
- Representation of electric utility in property damage lawsuit claiming in excess of $10,000,000 in property damage, resulting from electric utility’s alleged negligence during unprecedented 77 hour freeze.
- Representation of electric utilities in personal injury and wrongful death matters.
- Representation of utility in defense of multi million-dollar property damage claim resulting from wildfire.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Iowa
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- Travis County Bar Association
- Board Member of the Western Hills Little League, Former President
- Lost Creek Country Club, Board Member
- MGA, Board Member