Bailey Tulloch is an associate in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office.
In law school, Bailey served as a Notes Editor for the Michigan Law Review. After graduation, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge David Ezra in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
B.A., Rice University
J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- Michigan Law Review, Notes Editor
- Veterans Legal Clinic
- Women Law Students Association
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Allan Lewis Kaufmann Memorial Award, given to the author of the best student contribution to Michigan Law Review
- Received the Allan Lewis Kaufmann Memorial Award for her note, “Reconstructing Rural Discourse,” published in the Michigan Law Review (Vol. 120)
- Reconstructing Rural Discourse,” Michigan Law Review, Vol. 120, Issue 6 (2022)
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.