Caitlin Ferrell is an attorney in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office.
While in law school, Caitlin served as Staff Editor of the St. Mary’s Law Journal and was the recipient of the “Staff Writer Excellence Award.”
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Caitlin served as a group manager and director of marketing for healthcare companies. In those roles, Caitlin’s responsibilities consisted of negotiating contracts with insurance companies and creating and planning advertising strategies.
B.A., Pace University
- Dean’s List
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- The Bowery Mission
J.D., summa cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Leadership Scholarship
- Staff Writer, St. Mary’s Law Journal
- Staff Writer Excellence Award
- Excellence Award
- Dean’s List
- SM1LE Mentor
- Women’s Law Association
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Texas Legal Services Center, Inc.
- Adventures in Missions
- Fellowship of Christian Unions (FOCUS) Uganda
- Africa New Life Ministries International
- Operation Exodus Inner City, Inc.
- Christ Fellowship McKinney
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.