Emma Hackney is an attorney in the Banking & Finance practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office.
While in law school, Emma gained hands-on experience as a legal extern for an international financial services company and as summer associate at Jackson Walker. She also participated in her law school’s legal clinic program.
Prior to attending law school, Emma supported the executive team at Scottish Rite for Children with fundraising and development.
B.A., University of South Carolina
- Dean’s List
- Public Relations Student Society of America
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- Corporate Counsel Externship Program, Legal Extern
- SMU Hunter Legal Center for Victims of Crimes Against Women Clinic, Associate Member of the State Bar of Texas
- SMU COVID-19 Legal Helpline Project, Legal Intern
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- Scottish Rite for Children
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.