Nina Manansala is an associate in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office.
While in law school, Nina was an editor of the Baylor Law Review and a Summer Associate at Jackson Walker in 2022. She also served as an intern for the Honorable Reed O’Connor (U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas), the Honorable Alan D. Albright (U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas), and World Relief.
B.A., summa cum laude, Texas Christian University
- Chancellor’s Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa
- John V. Roach Honors College
- TCU Cheerleading Team, Co-Captain
J.D., cum laude, Baylor Law School
- Baylor Law Review, Senior Executive Editor
- HNBA Moot Court Competition, Third Place Oral Advocate
- Baylor Barrister Society
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Full-Tuition Scholarship
- John B. and Eula Berly Fisher Award in Constitutional Law
- CASA of McLennan County, Court Appointed Special Advocate
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.