Paige Welch is an attorney in the Intellectual Property practice of Jackson Walker’s Austin office.
During law school, Paige worked as a summer associate at the firm in 2021 and 2022, and she served as a Notes Editor for volume 101 of the Texas Law Review. She also drafted and argued briefs as a member of the 2022 & 2023 Texas Law IP Moot Court team.
B.S., summa cum laude, Biomedical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma Women’s Soccer
M.S., Biomedical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Texas Law Review
- State Bar Appellate Advocacy Award
- Order of Barristers
- Five-time recipient of the Dean’s Achievement Award
- Giles Sutherland Rich IP Moot Court – National Finalist (2023); National Semi-Finalists (2022); Regional Champions (2022 & 2023); Best Appellee Brief Award (2022 & 2023); Best Oral Advocate Award (2023)
United States Patent and Trademark Office
- The Honorable Lee Yeakel IP Inn of Court
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.