Sydney Carroll is an attorney in the Finance & Banking practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office.
While in law school, Sydney gained hands-on experience as a summer law clerk at the Texas Office of the Attorney General Environmental Protection Division and as a legal intern for a commercial construction and architecture company. She also served on the International Law Review Association and volunteered for the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program.
B.A., magna cum laude, St. Edward’s University
- Presidential Academic Award
- SHAPE America Major of the Year, 2018
- Women’s Varsity Soccer, 2017 Team Captain
- Study Abroad: University of Canberra, Kinesiology
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- International Law Review Association, Assistant Managing Editor and Staff Editor
- Environmental Law Society, Vice President
- Student Bar Association, SBA Mentor
- SMU Law Running and Walking Club, Co-Founder
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
- Dallas Kids Project
November 17, 2022Newsletters
JW Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter – November 2022
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 3, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker Welcomes 2022 New Fall Associates
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 18 law school graduates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Energy, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (ERISA), Finance & Banking, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, and Trial & Appellate Litigation practices.