Tim Davis is a trial and appellate attorney with experience handling a broad spectrum of matters. A significant portion of his practice concentrates on the representation of commercial businesses, government and political entities, and churches and religious nonprofits. Tim also serves on the Board of Managers of the JPS Health Network, Tarrant County’s public healthcare system.
B.A., Harding University
J.D., Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Associate Editor
U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- Obtained a favorable decision after a two-week jury trial on behalf of a local pediatrician who was sued by a patient’s family.
- Represented a global hotel company in an employment discrimination case at trial and on appeal. The employee, represented by a governmental agency, appealed the trial decision, and the decision was upheld on appeal.
- Served as first-chair counsel to a CEO and shareholder of a closely held business in severance negotiations that resulted in litigation. The matter resulted in a settlement wherein the company agreed to all demands and paid the shareholder’s attorney’s fees in full.
- Represented members of a limited liability company in a fraud action against a third member. The case resulted in a settlement on all of the clients’ claims that compensated them for their losses and paid the attorney’s fees in full.
- Represented a lender in an action to pierce the corporate veil and collect on a promissory note. The case resulted in a favorable settlement that recovered the lender’s funds with interest.
- Successfully represented a medical practice facing several claims of sexual harassment caused by an employee’s behavior. Each claim was negotiated to result in settlements that were favorable to the medical practice and avoided litigation entirely.
“Top Attorneys” List, 360 West Magazine, 2020
- Board of Managers, JPS Health Network
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2018