Join D CEO, energy experts, and oil and natural gas leaders for an exclusive networking event and panel conversations about how the industry is overcoming today’s challenges and shaping the future of American energy. Just six days before the election, our panelists will discuss energy policy, industry trends, and how Texas can lead the way to recovery.
Leaders in oil and natural gas, finance, and accounting from across the state will be joining this important conversation. Panelists will include:
- Jay Allison, Chairman and CEO of Comstock Resources
- Bruce Bullock, Director of the SMU Maguire Energy Institute
- Doug Dormer, Co-Founder of Cardinal Midstream
- Joseph Foran, Founder, Chairman of the Board, CEO, and Secretary of Matador Resources
- Bill Keffer, Professor of Texas Tech University School of Law
- John Paul Merritt, Founder and CEO of Pony Oil and Gas
- Paul Moorman, Managing Director of Stephens Inc.
- Todd Staples, President of Texas Oil & Gas Association
Jackson Walker serves as a title sponsor of the event. Other title sponsors are BKD CPAs & Advisors and Stephens Inc. Higginbotham, Texas Mutual, Moss Adams, and Whitley Penn are premier sponsors.
Partner organizations include American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL), Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Dallas Young Professionals in Energy, Energy Management Program at UTD, Financial Executives International, Maguire Energy Institute at SMU, North Texas Commission, Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, TCU Energy Institute, Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association, The Institute of Petroleum Accounting at UNT, TXCPA Dallas, TXCPA Fort Worth, TXCPA Permian Basin, TXCPA Wichita Falls, TXCPA South Plains, Texas Oil and Gas Association (TXOGA), and Women’s Energy Network.
|Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this virtual event will replace the third annual Oil & Gas Awards. For more information about the awards ceremony, view “Third Annual Oil & Gas Awards Recognize Innovation and Resiliency in Texas Energy.”|