With Joe Biden as the projected President-Elect (subject to pending federal litigation and the Electoral College vote), panelists from Jackson Walker and Lockton Dunning Benefits look at what employers may expect from a new administration and employment law initiatives, including wage and hour, paid sick leave, civil rights legislation, and other potential areas that may be impacted.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- David Schlottman, “Legislative Wish List”
- Jackie Staple, “The Future of Joint Employment and Independent Contractors”
- Judy Bennett Garner, “Proposed Civil Rights Legislation”
- Sarah Mitchell Montgomery, “OFCCP and Affirmative Action”
- Scott Behrens (Lockton), “Biden’s Response to COVID-19”
- Gary Fowler, “Legislative Initiatives on Covenants Not to Compete”
- JW Coronavirus Insights & Resources microsite »
- Coronavirus-Related Insights from Labor & Employment Law Practice »
- JW Fast Takes Podcasts & Webinars »
Please note: This webinar and any resources presented on the Jackson Walker Coronavirus microsite do not constitute legal or medical advice.