Chandler Stephens is an intellectual property attorney focused on trademarks and brand protection. She enjoys managing international trademark portfolios and counseling clients on all aspects of trademark prosecution, maintenance, and enforcement. She also enjoys advising clients regarding copyrights, rights of publicity, domain names, and social media issues.
Chandler offers experienced counsel related to:
- Clearance, selection, and registration of new trademarks;
- Responding to trademark Office Actions;
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings in the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB);
- Domain name disputes under ICANN’s Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (“UDRP”);
- DMCA notice and takedown process;
- Negotiating trademark settlement and coexistence agreements;
- IP transactions, including assignment and licensing of trademarks, copyrights, and rights of publicity; and
- Due diligence in connection with IP transactions.
While in law school, Chandler worked at Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, where she assisted low-income clients with a wide variety of legal issues.
B.A., summa cum laude, Texas A&M University
J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law
- Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Lawyers for Children, Education Advocate, 2017-2018