Courtney J. White
Courtney White is an attorney in the real estate practice group of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office, with broad experience conducting title and survey due diligence. She works directly with Jackson Walker’s real estate portfolio due diligence team on large portfolio acquisitions and dispositions of industrial properties, including business parks and distribution centers.
Recently, Courtney assisted a regional bank with review and compliance of SBA Paycheck Protection Program documents associated with Covid-19 relief.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Courtney experience included managing due diligence and E-discovery review teams and providing first level quality control review in connection with large scale due diligence and E-discovery projects. Most notably, she managed an off-site team of 30 people in a major construction defect lawsuit pertaining to design and development issues of a high-rise condominium building. Additionally, her experience includes E-discovery related to insurance litigation, contract disputes and whistleblower litigation.
Committed to her community, Courtney provides pro bono services for the Promise of Justice Initiative.
In addition, Courtney participated in the Goldman Sachs Diverse Secondee Program and also serves as co-chair of Jackson Walker’s Cultural Awareness and Human Resources Committee that works to support the firm’s diverse employees.
B.S., Texas A&M University
J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Gold Pro Bono Award
- Certified Texas Mediator
- Diversity and Inclusion Certification, Cornell University
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, University of South Florida Office of Corporate Training and Professional Education
- Inclusive and Ethical Leadership Certificate, USF Office of Corporate Training and Professional Education
- “Top 100” List, The National Black Lawyers, 2020
- “Call to Action: Maternal Health and Saving Mothers: A Policy Statement From the American Heart Association,” Circulation (September 2021)
- “Nonprofit Advocacy at the American Heart Association: Creating a Visionary Way Forward at Our 40th Anniversary: An American Heart Association Policy Statement,” Circulation (April 2021)
- “The Journey of Diversity: A Family Story,” The Texas Lawbook (February 2021)
- Texas Bar College, Member
- American Heart Association National Advocacy Coordinating Committee Member, 2017-Present
- Young at Heart Young Professionals, Co-Chairwoman of the 2019 Houston Heart Ball Young at Heart After Party, 2018-2019
- The Ivy Educational and Charitable Foundation of Houston, Inc., Scholarship Fashion Show and Luncheon Corporate Sponsorship Chair, 2016-2018
- United Way Project Blueprint Class XXXVI