Harris J. Huguenard is a trial lawyer with experience in the areas of construction, real estate, energy, and financial services. Harris is passionate about serving his clients and working diligently to find a resolution as efficiently as possible.
A seventh generation Texan, Harris was born and raised in Houston. Harris is an Eagle Scout. He attended Middlebury College where he was a member of the Middlebury College football team and served on the Student Athletic Advisory Committee. While in college, he interned for the Department of Homeland Security’s Counter-Terrorism Division in Washington D.C. After graduating, Harris returned to Texas to attend Baylor Law School, where he was active in Baylor’s advocacy programs and served as the Articles Editor for the Baylor Law Review.
B.A., Middlebury College
J.D., cum laude, Baylor Law School
- The Order of Barristers
- Articles Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Baylor Mock Trial Team
- Baylor Moot Court Team
- Favorably resolved a case for a developer in dispute over the construction of a multi-family residential property.
- Quashed subpoena issued in Los Angeles County, California to media company.
- Obtained permanent injunction preventing third parties from entering and selling client landowner’s property.
- Obtained dismissal of lawsuit against Defendant product manufacturer claiming product defect.
- Represented pipe manufacturer and obtained favorable dismissal in products liability suit.
- As contractor’s counsel, obtained favorable settlement of claim arising out of client’s residential remediation efforts.
- Eagle Scout Association Executive Committee- Sam Houston Area Council
- Sojourn Galleria Church- Deacon
- American Bar Association
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- Houston Bar Association