- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Real Estate Law, 2023
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, 360 West Magazine, 2019-2021
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, Fort Worth Magazine, 2015-2020
Jarrod Cone is an attorney in the Real Estate practice of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office. Jarrod assists clients with acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of commercial property, including office, retail, medical, and industrial projects nationwide.
B.S., cum laude, Louisiana State University
J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law
- Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- Handles license, easement, and service contract negotiations on behalf of developers, landlords, and condominium associations
- Advises landlords and tenants in negotiating office, industrial retail, medical office, and ground leases
Development, Acquisition, & Disposition
- Advises developers, operators, and investors in the acquisition and disposition of office, industrial, medical, and mixed-use projects and unimproved land
- Advises developers and borrowers regarding acquisition and construction financing
- Assists in the disposition, leasing, and management of commercial real estate portfolios comprising properties located around the U.S.
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Young Leadership Council Member, 2015-Present
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
November 15, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Jarrod Cone as a senior counsel in the Fort Worth office. Joining our Chambers-ranked Real Estate group, Jarrod will assist clients with acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of commercial property, including office, retail, medical, and industrial projects nationwide.