Mark J. McMullen
Mark McMullen is a transactional attorney in Jackson Walker’s Corporate & Securities practice group. While his practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, he also advises clients on a variety of other transactional matters at every stage of the business lifecycle, including entity formation, general corporate and securities matters, venture capital, equity financing, and recapitalizations.
Mark’s experience includes representing privately owned companies, individuals, family offices, small businesses, and private equity clients in both buy-side and sell-side transactions and other corporate matters across a wide range of industries, including technology, industrial and manufacturing, healthcare, and construction.
B.S.B., Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Delta Sigma Pi
M.B.A., Baylor University
- Beta Gamma Sigma
Baylor University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Baylor Law Review, Senior Executive Editor
- Funderburk Evidence Award
- Order of the Barristers
- The Federalist Society, Treasurer
- Transactional LawMeet Team
- ABA NAAC Moot Court Team
- Represented a commercial refrigeration maintenance and installation service provider in its sale to a private-equity backed strategic purchaser.
- Represented an early-stage healthcare financial technology company in a Series A funding.
- Represented a strategic purchaser in its acquisition of a manufacturer of proprietary specialty structures and building products.
- Represented an automated testing software company in its sale to a global investment firm.
- Represented a healthcare analytics software company in its sale to a publicly listed global healthcare technology and analytics provider.
- Represented the owners of a structural steel erection company in its sale to a competitor.
- Represented a voice and data telecommunications company in its sale to a private-equity backed telecommunications solutions provider.
- Represented an engineering software company in its sale to a buy-and-hold acquirer of software businesses.
- Represented a consumer pet toy subscription company in its sale to a manufacturer of pet care and nutrition products.
- Represented a commercial equipment rental and leasing company in its acquisition of a service provider for large-scale construction projects.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), 2022, 2024
- Corporate Law, 2022, 2024
- Mergers and Acquisitions, 2022
- The Exchange Club of Lake Highlands
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.