Carrie Bowers Miller has a diverse and robust practice that includes representing financial institutions, real estate developers, and mining clients in a wide range of business transactions.
Carrie takes a problem-solving approach to client service. She understands her clients’ unique needs and is responsive and efficient in crafting creative solutions that achieve their business goals.
- Financial institutions, including banks and insurance companies, in connection with a variety of real estate transactions
- Commercial real estate practice including the negotiation, structuring, and documentation of permanent financing of office buildings, shopping centers, apartment complexes, hotels, and industrial projects
- Credit facilities involving both single-asset and portfolio transactions, multi-state transactions, loan participations, and multi-creditor facilities
- Mining clients with a multitude of sand mining-related matters, including handling financing and plant construction matters, the commencement of mining and plant operations, the initial explorative process and the leasing and purchasing of mining property in Texas
- Real estate developers in all phases of the developments, including acquisition, land use and development, financing and disposition
- Advisory Board of Somervell County History Foundation