Jackson Walker announces the selection of 13 attorneys to “The 2024 Lawdragon 500 Corporate Employment Lawyers” list. The list honors more than 300 attorneys who specialize in employment litigation, defending trade secrets, discrimination, ERISA, wage and hour, and other claims.
- Jamila Brinson (Houston) – Labor & Employment
- Chuck Campbell (Austin) – Executive Compensation & Benefits
- Greta Cowart (Dallas) – Executive Compensation & Benefits
- G. Scott Fiddler (Houston) – Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Richard Garza (San Antonio) – Labor & Employment
- Dawn Holiday (Houston) – Labor & Employment Litigation
- Gary Ingram (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
- John Jansonius (Dallas) – Labor & Employment
- Scott McElhaney (Dallas) – Labor & Employment Litigation; Employee Benefits
- Sarah Mitchell Montgomery (Dallas) – Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Jay Rutherford (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
- David Schlottman (Dallas) – Labor & Employment Litigation
- Lionel (Lonnie) Schooler (Houston) – Employment Law, Litigation & Arbitration
Launched in 2005, Lawdragon is a legal media company that features news, editorial features, and a variety of guides to the nation’s top legal professionals who lead in a particular practice area or industry and who have handled significant matters within the past year.
Founded in 1887, Jackson Walker continues to advance the world of business by helping companies of all sizes navigate today’s increasingly complex, interconnected legal landscape. With more than 500 attorneys, the firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The firm is ranked nationally in 24 practice areas by Best Law Firms and has 18 Chambers-ranked practices.