In this webinar, Healthcare partners Jeffery P. Drummond, Virginia Alverson Mimmack, and Lockton Companies’ Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Shealynn Buck, discuss how telemedicine is emerging as a powerful tool in fighting COVID-19. Find out what you need to know about the relaxation of certain laws related to licensing, reimbursement, and privacy in an effort to increase access to care and to slow the virus.
- View additional insights and related insights on COVID-19 »
- COVID-19 & Your Business: Frequent Questions »
- Immediate Financial Assistance for Medicare Part A and Part B Providers » (March 31)
- CMS Eases Laboratory Requirements » (March 30)
- Telehealth: A Powerful Tool in Fighting COVID-19 Emergency-Driven Waivers and Payment Parity Requirements » (March 20)
- HIPAA Enforcement Authorities Allow Skype, Facetime for Provider-Patient Telehealth Services » (March 18)
- Webinar Q&A: Healthcare Providers Q&A—Families First Coronavirus Response Act »
Please note: This webinar and any resources presented on the Jackson Walker Coronavirus microsite do not constitute legal or medical advice.