In this webinar, Healthcare partners Jeffery P. Drummond, Virginia Alverson Mimmack, and Lockton Companies’ Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Shealynn Buck, discuss how telemedicine is emerging as a powerful tool in fighting COVID-19. Find out what you need to know about the relaxation of certain laws related to licensing, reimbursement, and privacy in an effort to increase access to care and to slow the virus.
- View additional insights and related insights on COVID-19 »
- COVID-19 & Your Business: Frequent Questions »
- Immediate Financial Assistance for Medicare Part A and Part B Providers » (March 31)
- CMS Eases Laboratory Requirements » (March 30)
- Telehealth: A Powerful Tool in Fighting COVID-19 Emergency-Driven Waivers and Payment Parity Requirements » (March 20)
- HIPAA Enforcement Authorities Allow Skype, Facetime for Provider-Patient Telehealth Services » (March 18)
- Webinar Q&A: Healthcare Providers Q&A—Families First Coronavirus Response Act »
Please note: This article and any resources presented on the JW Coronavirus Insights & Resources site are for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal or medical advice, and are not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. The laws of other states and nations may be entirely different from what is described. Your use of these materials does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Jackson Walker. The facts and results of each case will vary, and no particular result can be guaranteed.