Alejandra "Ali" Siller
Alejandra “Ali” Siller is an attorney in the Finance and Banking section of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Ali has experience advising a variety of lending institutions, including national, regional, and community banks, as well as debt funds in single-lender and syndicated financing transactions across the real estate, mortgage warehouse, and commercial and industrial sectors. She handles the preparation and negotiation of loan documents for originations, modifications, and refinancing of secured and unsecured financing transactions.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Ali served as a banking and commercial finance associate at a large U.S.-based law firm. In that role, Ali collaborated with lenders, borrowers, borrowers’ counsel, and escrow agents.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Top Ten Scholarship
- Texas Excellence Scholarship
- Women’s Club Soccer, Captain
- Latin Economics & Business Association
M.B.A., SMU Cox School of Business
- Memberships: Latin Student Association
- Women in Business
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Immigration Law Student Association, Co-Founder & Vice President
- International Law Review Association, Staff Editor
- Phi Delta Phi