Alejandra "Ali" Siller
Alejandra “Ali” Siller is an attorney in the Finance and Banking section of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Ali has experience advising a variety of lending institutions, including national, regional, and community banks, as well as debt funds in single-lender and syndicated financing transactions across the real estate, mortgage warehouse, and commercial and industrial sectors. She handles the preparation and negotiation of loan documents for originations, modifications, and refinancing of secured and unsecured financing transactions.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Ali served as a banking and commercial finance associate at a large U.S.-based law firm. In that role, Ali collaborated with lenders, borrowers, borrowers’ counsel, and escrow agents.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Top Ten Scholarship
- Texas Excellence Scholarship
- Women’s Club Soccer, Captain
- Latin Economics & Business Association
M.B.A., SMU Cox School of Business
- Memberships: Latin Student Association
- Women in Business
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Immigration Law Student Association, Co-Founder & Vice President
- International Law Review Association, Staff Editor
- Phi Delta Phi
- Draft, review, and negotiate lender documents including term sheets, loan agreements, promissory notes, guaranty agreements, security agreements, participation agreements, mortgage servicing rights agreements, master repurchase agreements, estoppels, and SNDAs.
- Review and analyze entity organizational documents, leases, title commitments, title exception documents, and surveys.
- Represented clients providing financing for the acquisition of single and multi-tenant industrial warehouses, the acquisition of neighborhood shopping centers, the acquisition of Class-A multifamily complexes, as well as the refinancing of stabilized single-tenant industrial warehouses, and the construction of Class-A multifamily complexes.
- Represented clients providing financing for operating companies, such as the recapitalization of a publicly traded consumer products company.
- Represented financial institutions in the preparation and negotiation of loan documentation for originations, modifications, and refinancing of secured and unsecured credit facilities.
- Drafted deeds of trust, mortgages, construction and term loan agreements, promissory notes, guaranty agreements, consents, estoppels, and SNDAs for national and regional lenders providing a variety of loans secured by real estate, including the construction of a built-to-suit distribution facility for a global ecommerce tenant, the construction of Class-A multi-family complexes, the construction of pre-leased retail strip centers anchored by national credit tenants, the construction of medical office buildings, and the refinancing of a suburban Class-A office park.
- Drafted credit agreements and supporting documentation for revolving lines of credit and term loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment.
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Real Estate Council, Young Guns
August 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.