Alejandra "Ali" Siller
Alejandra “Ali” Siller is an attorney in the Finance & Banking section of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Ali has experience advising a variety of lending institutions, including national, regional, and community banks, as well as debt funds in single-lender and syndicated financing transactions across the real estate, mortgage warehouse, and commercial & industrial sectors. She handles the preparation and negotiation of loan documents for originations, modifications, and refinancing of secured and unsecured financing transactions.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Ali served as a banking and commercial finance associate at a large U.S.-based law firm. In that role, Ali collaborated with lenders, borrowers, borrowers’ counsel, and escrow agents.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Top Ten Scholarship
- Texas Excellence Scholarship
- Women’s Club Soccer, Captain
- Latin Economics & Business Association
M.B.A., SMU Cox School of Business
- Memberships: Latin Student Association
- Women in Business
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Immigration Law Student Association, Co-Founder & Vice President
- International Law Review Association, Staff Editor
- Phi Delta Phi
- Draft, review, and negotiate lender documents including term sheets, loan agreements, promissory notes, guaranty agreements, security agreements, participation agreements, mortgage servicing rights agreements, master repurchase agreements, estoppels, and SNDAs.
- Review and analyze entity organizational documents, leases, title commitments, title exception documents, and surveys.
- Represented clients providing financing for the acquisition of single and multi-tenant industrial warehouses, the acquisition of neighborhood shopping centers, the acquisition of Class-A multifamily complexes, as well as the refinancing of stabilized single-tenant industrial warehouses, and the construction of Class-A multifamily complexes.
- Represented clients providing financing for operating companies, such as the recapitalization of a publicly traded consumer products company.
- Represented financial institutions in the preparation and negotiation of loan documentation for originations, modifications, and refinancing of secured and unsecured credit facilities.
- Drafted deeds of trust, mortgages, construction and term loan agreements, promissory notes, guaranty agreements, consents, estoppels, and SNDAs for national and regional lenders providing a variety of loans secured by real estate, including the construction of a built-to-suit distribution facility for a global ecommerce tenant, the construction of Class-A multi-family complexes, the construction of pre-leased retail strip centers anchored by national credit tenants, the construction of medical office buildings, and the refinancing of a suburban Class-A office park.
- Drafted credit agreements and supporting documentation for revolving lines of credit and term loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment.
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Real Estate Council, Young Guns