Carrie Bowers Miller
Partner, Fort Worth
Carrie Bowers Miller has a diverse and robust practice that includes representing financial institutions, real estate developers, and mining clients in a wide range of business transactions.
Carrie takes a problem-solving approach to client service. She understands her clients’ unique needs and is responsive and efficient in crafting creative solutions that achieve their business goals.
B.A., Stephens College
J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law
- Member, Arkansas Law Review
- Financial institutions, including banks and insurance companies, in connection with a variety of real estate transactions
- Commercial real estate practice including the negotiation, structuring, and documentation of permanent financing of office buildings, shopping centers, apartment complexes, hotels, and industrial projects
- Credit facilities involving both single-asset and portfolio transactions, multi-state transactions, loan participations, and multi-creditor facilities
- Mining clients with a multitude of sand mining-related matters, including handling financing and plant construction matters, the commencement of mining and plant operations, the initial explorative process and the leasing and purchasing of mining property in Texas
- Real estate developers in all phases of the developments, including acquisition, land use and development, financing and disposition
- Advisory Board of Somervell County History Foundation
February 14, 2017Attorney News
Jackson Walker Announces Ten New Partners
Jackson Walker announces the election of ten attorneys to the firm’s partnership.