George C. Dunlap
George C. Dunlap Jr. brings to the firm more than 30 years of experience in real estate, commercial finance, and investment funds and investor representation. George’s practice focuses on the representation of lenders and borrowers in loan transactions, acquisition and disposition transactions, leasing and development matters and entity formation. George regularly represents clients in complex, large-scale projects such as major office, mixed use and multifamily developments.
While George is well-equipped to handle an array of real estate matters for his clients, including those in Texas, his practice follows clients and their projects across the nation.
B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1981
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law, 1984
- Recognized, The Legal 500 United States, Real Estate, 2013
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.)
- Real Estate Law, 2019-2021
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas, Member