Georgina Buckley-Graham is an attorney in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Georgina practiced at a Texas firm where she handled civil litigation matters, including as defense counsel in products liability, construction defects, and trucking accident suits. Georgina also previously served as a judicial clerk to Judge Cathleen Stryker of 224th Civil District Court and as a legal intern at the Office of General Counsel at Hershey Medical Center.
B.A., B.S., James Madison University
J.D., Penn State Law
- CALI Excellence Award for highest grade in Family Law
U.S. District Court for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- Obtained a complete defense verdict for a trucking company after a five-day jury trial held in the Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division (April 2022)
- Helped obtain a complete defense verdict in a wrongful death case for a trucking company after a five-day jury trial held in Brazos County, Texas (February 2020)
- Obtained numerous partial summary judgments
- Obtained a complete Respondent’s dismissal in an AAA arbitration
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Commercial Litigation, 2024
- “San Antonio’s Outstanding Women in Law” list, S.A. Scene, 2021-2022
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” list, S.A. Scene, 2020-2021, 2023
- “Rising Star S.A. Lawyers” list, S.A. Scene, 2019-2020
- Presenter at Bexar Civil District Courts Bench Bar Seminar on Bench Motions & Jury Trials, 2019
- Fellow, San Antonio Bar Foundation, 2023
- ALFA International Transportation Law Compendium, 2021 Editor
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Foundation LEAD Academy, 2019-2020
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, 2019 Graduate
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, 2018-2020 Director
September 18, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 44 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2023 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list. In its 19th year, the “Best S.A. Lawyers” list presents attorneys across 80 distinct practice areas who were nominated by fellow licensed, practicing attorneys of Bexar County.
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.
April 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.