Ginger M. Webber
With over 18 years of experience at Jackson Walker, Ginger M. Webber serves her clients by effectively and efficiently handling all aspects of their commercial real estate transactions.
Ginger has broad experience representing tenants and landlords in office, industrial, retail, restaurant and medical office leases. Ginger also counsels property owners in management, operation and tenant issues.
Ginger is experienced in acquiring, selling and developing raw land, commercial office buildings, retail and industrial projects, and ranches. She focuses on achieving her clients’ goals and views herself as a partner of the client. Ginger enjoys being a deal-maker and not a deal-killer.
B.A., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Associate Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- Represented national bank as lessee in numerous ground leases to develop new branch banking facilities
- Represented national bank seller in connection with sale of numerous branch banking facilities
- Represented national commercial real estate landlords and tenants in numerous office and retail leases covering 1,000 to 550,000 rentable square feet
- Represented family office in purchase, sale and development of raw land, commercial office buildings and mixed use projects
- “Top Attorneys” List, 360 West, 2018
- Real Estate
- “Top Attorneys” List, Real Estate, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013-2017
- Real Estate
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters), 2008
- 40 Under 40, Fort Worth Business Press
- 2009 Woman in Business, Fort Worth and Tarrant County YWCA – 13th Annual Tribute to Women in Business
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
Ginger prepares and negotiates purchase and sale agreements and related documents, and performs due diligence.
Ginger prepares and negotiates office, retail, industrial, restaurant, and medical offices leases in addition to ground leases.