Gracie Garcia is an associate in the litigation section of Jackson Walker.
Gracie has experience handling a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including general business disputes, breach of contract claims, and business tort actions involving negligence, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty. During her practice, Gracie has also successfully represented individuals and companies in real estate-related disputes, including homeowners’ association disputes, construction defect claims, and mechanic’s liens and bond claims.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Gracie served as a law clerk for the Honorable Rebeca Martinez at the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio, Texas, and also interned for the Texas Attorney General in Fort Worth.
B.S., cum laude, Texas Christian University
- Alpha Kappa Delta, International Sociology Honor Society
J.D., cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Solicitations Editor, The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas
- Speaker, Texas A&M University School of Law, Women of Color Collective Law Students Association, October 2019
- Speaker, Texas Christian University, Anthropology and Sociology Department, April 2019
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2017