Minoo S. Blaesche
Minoo Blaesche is an attorney in the litigation section of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office with a practice focused on business and commercial litigation, including securities arbitrations, employment matters, fraud, trade secrets and unfair competition, contract disputes, and appellate representation.
Minoo regularly analyzes, interprets, and litigates issues related to a variety of complex contracts such as employment agreements, customer agreements with financial institutions, promissory notes and loans, and non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements.
An accomplished advocate for her clients, Minoo is experienced in all phases of litigation, from investigation to trial, including taking and defending depositions of witnesses, preparing witnesses for trial testimony and depositions, handling mediations, and drafting and arguing various evidentiary and dispositive motions.
Understanding that litigation may not always be the answer to achieving her clients’ goals, Minoo is well versed in alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration. In addition, Minoo has counseled a variety of clients in managing their liability risks and resolving potential issues prior to litigation even beginning.
B.A., with distinction, University of Virginia
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- Senior Editorial board, Virginia Journal of International Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Legal Council on Legal Diversity, Fellow 2023-2024
- The Hockaday School Alumnae Association Board of Directors, 2023-present
- Cycle for Survival, Volunteer
- Dallas CASA, Volunteer Advocate, 2015-2020
- Dallas Bar Association WE LEAD Program, Class of 2021
- Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2012-2013
April 24, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
February 20, 2023Attorney News
Minoo Blaesche, Paisley Park, and Brian Pettis Selected to Participate in Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Programs
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of Minoo Blaesche, Paisley Park, and Brian Pettis to participate in training programs offered by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD).
February 13, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the election of 16 attorneys to the firm’s partnership, marking our largest number of partnership promotions to date.
March 16, 2021Attorney News
Minoo Blaesche has been selected to join the 2021 class of the Dallas Bar Association’s WE LEAD program, which was designed to address challenges facing women lawyers by preparing participants for leadership roles within their firms and the communities they serve.