Noah Speck is a corporate attorney who represents both public and private companies in a wide variety of corporate matters. His practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, securities, and corporate finance. Noah has been involved in several multi-million dollar transactions across an impressive range of industries. He is also experienced in negotiating and drafting commercial agreements.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Noah worked as an in-house corporate attorney for a company in the aviation services industry as well as two other Am Law ranked firms. Before becoming an attorney, he practiced as a Certified Public Accountant, and worked for a Big Four accounting firm and a Fortune 50 energy company.
B.B.A., M.P.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2004
J.D., NYU School of Law, 2010
- Jacobson Leadership Program in Law and Business, Scholar
- Staff Editor, Journal of Law & Business
Noah has represented or assisted in the representation of:
- Acelity, Inc., a leading global medical technology company focused on advanced wound care and specialty surgical applications, and its KCI subsidiaries in the sale of its business to 3M for approximately $6.725 billion. As part of the transaction, KCI will be integrated into 3M’s Medical Solutions business.
- A public oilfield services and equipment company in $2.5 billion purchase of public company specializing in manufacture of well drilling equipment.
- A public airline company in $150 million purchase of refinery from public oil & gas company.
- A public hydrocarbon products company in negotiation of $550 million revolving credit facility.
- A public energy company in approximately $250 million shelf registration offering of 8.5 million units to the public.
- A private energy services company in $273 million sale of all of its equity interests to public oil & gas services company.
- A public offshore drilling company in the financing and purchase of drillship through $830 million notes offering.
- A public foreign corporate conglomerate in $63 million purchase of all partnership interests in private oil & gas products distributer and service provider.
- A private media company in the sale of its three operating divisions to three separate buyers in connection with the winding down of its business.
- A private partnership in the multi-million dollar sale of its acute care for children medical practice to hospital.
- A venture capital firm in multi-million dollar financing of private communications technology company.
- A public funeral and cemetery services company in negotiation of $60 million revolving credit agreement.
- A private energy services company in multi-million dollar merger and internal restructuring.
- An aviation services company in sale of a fixed-base operator subsidiary.
- A bank in the sale of its branch office to another national banking association.
- A newly formed company in the purchase of the assets of an oilfield services company.
- A company providing electronic litigation services in the sale of its assets to a public company.
- A Houston-based multispecialty clinic system in the negotiation and closing of a substantial strategic equity investment.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.)
- Corporate Law, 2021-2022
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2021-2022
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, Business & Corporate, San Antonio Scene, 2017-2019
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association