Abigail E. Hogan
Abigail Hogan is an attorney in the Real Estate practice group of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. Abigail’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, with particular experience in contracts, office leasing, commercial financing, and due diligence. Using her experience from the real estate practice, as well as her diverse legal background, Abigail has fostered an effective, communicative, and hands-on approach to counseling her clients through their real estate needs.
Abigail credits her extensive knowledge and understanding of contracts to her background with the Country Music Television network, where she worked with the Business & Legal Affairs Department.
Abigail is a native of Houston, Texas. As a D1 tennis player for Belmont University in Nashville, TN, Abigail earned recognition as Atlantic Sun Player of the week. She remained in Nashville to attend Belmont University College of Law, and returned to Houston upon passing the Texas bar.
B.B.A., Music Business, Belmont University
J.D., Belmont University College of Law
Abigail has gained diverse experience and skills through her involvement in a variety of real estate and transactional matters, her time working for national entertainment networks, as well as through her high-level positions in many on-campus organizations during her time at Belmont University College of Law.
- Active member of the Board of Advocates International Arbitration Team, 2014-2016
- Worked in the Business & Legal Affairs Department at Country Music Television during the entirety of her 3L year, spending 20 hours per week with the entertainment network, 2015-2016
- Served as President of the Entertainment Law Society during the entirety of her 3L year, 2015-2016
- International Business Transaction (Best Performance Award, with Highest Marks)
- Entertainment Law (Best Performance Award, with Highest Marks)
- Texas State Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Real Estate
- American Bar Association, Real Estate
- CoreNet Global, Houston Chapter, Member
- BEAR: BE A Resource for CPS Kids, Volunteer
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo JR Committee, Member, 2008-2011
February 19, 2020Client Results
Jackson Walker Represents a Partnership Between Radom Capital and JPMorgan on Leasing for Montrose Collective Mixed-Use Project Coming to Houston
Jackson Walker is representing a partnership between Radom Capital and JPMorgan in leasing the mixed-use project Montrose Collective, which broke ground on February 10 and is expected to be completed in late 2021.