Brett M. Epstein
Brett M. Epstein is an associate in Jackson Walker’s Real Estate Section. Brett has experience in a wide variety of real estate matters, including the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of various types of real estate projects, including commercial, multifamily, mixed-use and raw land assets. Brett regularly assists in the representation of landlords and tenants in commercial, retail and industrial matters. As part of this practice, Brett has experience preparing purchase and sale documents, leasing documents, easement agreements, and access agreements, as well as reviewing title and survey. Additionally, Brett has experience representing financial institutions in various types of lending transactions, including real estate, construction and commercial financing.
Brett works to achieve his client’s goals by maintaining a practical, yet creative, approach. Brett knows that every client’s needs are unique and understands the importance of being responsive and efficient.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Brett served as an intern to the Honorable Judge Melody M. Wilkinson for the Tarrant County 17th District Court.
- B.A., University of Georgia
- J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Texas Tech Law Review, Staff Member, Articles Editor
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.)
- Banking and Finance Law, 2021
- Real Estate Law, 2021
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2019
- “Top Attorneys” List, Real Estate, 360 West, 2018
- “Top Attorneys” List, Real Estate, Fort Worth Magazine, 2015-2020
- Should the Crime Determine the Extent of Due Process?: The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Followed Such Logic During the Penn State Scandal, 21 Sports L.J.(2014) – national legal journal edited by Tulane University Law School and published by the Sports Lawyer Association
- The Rules of Cyber-Warfare: What are the Issues with these Rules, How Can the United States Respond to an Attack when Applying these Rules, and Should New Rules be Enacted?, 18 Holy Cross J. L. & Pub. Pol’y, (2014)
- Texas Bank Lawyer, twelve published articles in the following editions: November 2011, February 2012, April 2012, June 2012, January 2013, April 2013, and February 2014
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Fort Worth – Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Growth Leads