Clinton J. Kuykendall
Clinton J. Kuykendall is an associate in the Finance group, and also has experience in both real estate and infrastructure projects. He has represented banks, private equity firms, developers and borrowers in asset-based and cash flow lending, project finance, equipment and inventory finance and real estate lending.
B.A., University of St. Thomas
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law
- Corporate Counsel Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review Association
Clinton received the highest score on the February 2017 Texas Bar Exam.
- Garney Construction, $927 million project financing in connection with the Vista Ridge regional water supply project
- “North American Deal of the Year” – Project Finance International
- “North American Water Deal of the Year” – IJGlobal
- “Water Deal of the Year” – Global Water Intelligence