Deborah A. Robinowitz
Deborah A. Robinowitz’s practice primarily consists of structuring, documenting, and negotiating finance transactions. Debbie has been involved in a wide array of transactions including financings for the development and construction of regional shopping centers, lifestyle centers, entertainment venues, hotels, multi-family properties, condominium projects, office complexes, industrial projects, churches, golf courses, and other resort properties.
B.A., University of Pennsylvania
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law
- Serves as statewide head of the Jackson Walker Finance Section
- Served as the chair of Jackson Walker Women (JW2)
- Spoke at the International Council of Shopping Centers Law Conference on “Key Provisions in Loan Documents – Understanding the Other Side”
- SMU Women in Law Distinguished Alumna, 2016
- Top 50 Women Lawyers of Dallas, Texas Diversity Council, 2017
- National Charity League Heart of Dallas, Board Member
- Greenhill School, Volunteer
- The St. Mark’s School of Texas, Volunteer
- Heroes for Children, Volunteer
- The North Texas Food Bank, Volunteer
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Congregation Shearith Israel, Past Board Member
- Congregation Shearith Israel Board of Education, Past Board Member
March 22, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Courtney D. Bristow as a partner in the Dallas office’s Finance & Banking practice. Courtney’s practice is focused on representing institutional lenders with commercial real estate loans intended for securitization or sale in the secondary market.
December 9, 2019Attorney News
Jackson Walker Expands Finance and Electric Utility Practices With Addition of Lindsey Berwick and Kirk Rasmussen
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Lindsey Berwick and Kirk Rasmussen as partners in the San Antonio and Austin offices, respectively.
October 16, 2017Attorney News
Four Jackson Walker attorneys were recognized by the Texas Diversity Council, a state affiliate of the National Diversity Council (NDC), at the Inaugural Texas Legal Diversity Week to be held in November 2017.
November 5, 2014Attorney News
May 13, 2014Spotlight
Jackson Walker played a key role in several transactions that the Dallas Business Journal recently recognized in its “Best Real Estate Deals of the year” awards.