Demi Williams’ practice focuses on complex litigation, including sports, media, and entertainment matters, and government investigations. A detail-oriented and skilled trial attorney, Demi has tried more than 20 cases in state and federal court. She thrives in spaces like the courtroom, where flexibility, poise, and confidence are vital.
Before joining Jackson Walker, Demi served as a litigator and prosecutor, with experience in complex civil litigation, criminal prosecution, federal government investigations, and school law. Her practice has included representing individuals and entities in investigations by the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as defending public school districts across Texas.
Demi honed her trial skills as an assistant district attorney in San Francisco and in pro bono immigration defense matters. She has also worked in various capacities within the sports industry and practices in that area.
B.A., summa cum laude, Pepperdine University
- Most Outstanding Psychology Graduate
J.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Berkeley Journal of Entertainment and Sports Law, Co-Founder and Opinions Editor
- Prosser Prize for Civil Trial Practice
- American Jurisprudence Award for Clinical Work
- Dean’s Fellow
U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Vinson & Elkins Pro Bono Award, 2013
- MCCA Lloyd M. Johnson, Jr. Fellow, 2009-2012
- Dallas Bar Association
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Council of School Attorneys
- National School Boards Association Council of School Attorneys