Nathan McCune is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, restructuring, and general commercial transactions. He also offers experienced counsel related to securities regulation and corporate governance matters, including periodic reporting and disclosures.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Nathan practiced at a Fort Worth-based law firm. He has also served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable E. Scott Frost, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of Texas.
B.A., summa cum laude, Midwestern State University
J.D., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi
- Represented a Fortune 500 wholesale distributor to the convenience retail industry as outside counsel, including through drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
- Represented a privately-owned construction services company in its $330 million sale to a private equity firm
- Represented Novaria Group and its affiliates in more than 7 acquisitions of U.S. and Canadian manufacturing and machining businesses serving the aerospace and defense industries taking place from 2018 through 2021
- Represented a large animal hospital and boarding facility in its sale to a private equity-backed veterinary services alliance for $70+ million
- Represented The BMS Enterprises, LLC and its affiliates in numerous acquisitions of property restoration and construction businesses across the U.S., including its 2020 acquisition of Jarvis Property Restoration, its 2020 acquisition of FireDEX of Pittsburgh and its 2019 acquisition of Diamond Restoration
- Represented HydroHoist Marine Group, an industry-leading dock and boat lift manufacturer, in its merger with industry competitor ShoreMaster
- Represented Atco Rubber Products, Inc. in its sale to Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE) for approximately $162 million
- Represented URGO Group in its acquisition of the assets of REALM Therapeutics
- Represented SteadMed Medical in its sale of a majority interest to an affiliate of URGO Group
- Represented a large ranching operation in New Mexico in the sale of its assets and related water rights
- Represented Mustang Energy Services in its sale to private equity-backed competitor Extreme Plastics Plus
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), 2023
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- “Top Attorneys” List – Business and Commercial, Fort Worth Magazine, 2020
- “Top Attorneys” List – Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, 360 West, 2017-2021
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate
September 27, 2022Client Results
Novaria Group, a leading manufacturer of specialty hardware, components, and coatings for the aerospace and defense industries, recently completed its acquisition of STROCO Manufacturing, Inc. This deal marks the sixth acquisition Novaria has announced from December of 2021 through July of 2022, taking place after its successful acquisitions of FMi Chemical, Hohman Plating, Advanced Coating, Hydro Fitting, and GK Mechanical Systems.
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
October 21, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker Welcomes Corporate & Securities Team Led by Evan Malloy and Chelsea Wood to Fort Worth
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Evan M. Malloy and Chelsea T. Wood as partners in the Fort Worth office, along with new associates Taylor Cummins, Kayla Matus, and Nathan McCune. Joining our Chambers-ranked Corporate & Securities practice, Evan and Chelsea and their team will expand the Firm’s experience handling mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, and capital markets transactions.