Tiana DeLeo Dunn
Tiana’s practice is devoted to assisting clients with all facets of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development, financing, leasing, and management of retail, office, industrial, medical, and mixed use projects.
With extensive experience in retail leasing, she has led the negotiation, preparation, and drafting of major tenant leases for a portfolio of 12 million square feet of retail space.
Tiana handles acquisition, construction, and permanent financing for shopping centers, office projects, and multi-property deals. She also regularly assists developers with the drafting of land use agreements for commercial development, including restrictive covenant agreements, architectural and construction design guidelines, and reciprocal easement agreements.
As former in-house counsel to a multi-service commercial real estate development firm, Tiana brings the insight and experience of working directly with the principals and division heads of development, construction, leasing, and property management to every transaction she handles.
B.A., with honors, University of Florida
J.D., South Texas College of Law
- Led acquisition financing and coordinated investment capital for the purchase of three fully occupied retail shopping centers valued at $126 million.
- Closed a $95 million dollar commercial mortgage-backed security loan for both permanent and construction financing of a million square foot shopping center during and after Hurricane Harvey.
- Represented commercial real estate development group in connection with negotiation and advancement of $12.5 million in office and retail leases.
- Represented an Austin-based nonprofit organization in connection with the acquisition, development and leasing of retail, office and mixed-use space incorporating historic preservation with urban development.
- Represented a Houston-based international real estate firm in the acquisition, development and leasing of a 971-acre business park with 7,000,000 square feet of build-to-suit and user-owned distribution, light manufacturing and corporate space.
- Represented a Houston developer in leasing a mixed-use project on Lower Westheimer, which includes 100,000 square feet of office space and more than 50,000 square feet of retail.
- Represented a Houston-based real estate investment firm in connection with the commercial leasing of 59,000 square feet of office space.
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW Houston
- South Texas College of Law Alumni Group
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate and Oil, Gas & Energy Law Sections
- Houston Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- American Bar Association