Daniel J. Hayes has practiced health law since 1981. His 34+ years of experience includes financings in excess of $4 billion dollars for health care providers. His practice includes the day-to-day representation of major hospital systems, free-standing facilities, physician clinics, nursing homes and assisted-care facilities.
Additionally, Daniel’s healthcare practice encompasses tax planning in such areas as:
- Hospital/physician arrangements
- Corporate system reorganization, and procurement and maintenance of tax-exempt status for not-for-profit entities
- Managed care issues for physician-hospital organizations, preferred provider organizations, and independent practice associations
- Contractual matters involving health maintenance organizations, management service organizations, and other managed care facilities.
• State Bar of Texas
• American Bar Association
• National Association of Bond Lawyers
• American Health Lawyers Association
• Houston Bar Association Bellaire City Council, Former Member
• City of Bellaire, Planning & Zoning Committee