Vienna Flores Anaya
Vienna Flores Anaya is an attorney in the bankruptcy practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Vienna serves as an advisor to debtors, creditors’ committees, bankruptcy trustees, financial institutions, and other unsecured creditors in all facets of bankruptcy cases. She has served as counsel to clients throughout a variety of industries, including healthcare, retail, hospitality, and oil and gas.
Vienna’s background in accounting also provides her with a unique and enhanced understanding of the bankruptcy process. Vienna’s experience includes advising clients in corporate reorganizations, out-of-court restructurings, and in general bankruptcy litigation matters.
Vienna earned her Juris Doctorate from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law, where she held office as the president of both the Student Bar Association and the Hispanic Law Student Association. She was also a reporter for The Law and Business Review of the Americas. She holds a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting from Texas A&M University and is fluent in Spanish.
B.B.A., Texas A&M University
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- “Major Decision in Energy-Related Bankruptcies: Colorado Court in Monarch Midstream Case Departs from Sabine Oil and Finds Gathering Agreement Established a Covenant Running with the Land,” Jackson Walker Bankruptcy e-Alert (October 2019)
- “Overdraft Policies Require More Than Compliance with Regulation E,” Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law 21, no.2 (Winter 2018)
- The Hon. John C. Ford American Inn of Court, Associate
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section