Adrian Allen is an associate in Jackson Walker’s Corporate & Securities group. The group focuses on assisting clients in an array of corporate transactions, including merger and acquisition transactions, startup counseling, conducting public and private offerings, and serving as outside general counsel for hundreds of companies. The group handles matters such as negotiating commercial contracts, improving corporate governance, and navigating securities regulations as well as advising operating businesses on commercial, employment, and licensing agreements.
Adrian was a Summer Associate with Jackson Walker in both 2016 and 2017.
B.S., with honors, The University of Texas at Austin
J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law
- The Review of Litigation, Staff Editor
- Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, Staff Editor
- Texas Business Law Society, Member
- Texas Jewish Legal Society, Member
- Represented a leading modular building and portable storage provider in the Western U.S. in the sale of substantially all assets for a purchase price of $260 million.
- Represented a private equity firm and its portfolio company in a merger to operate under the largest privately held, vertically integrated provider of solid waste collection, transfer, recycling, and disposal services in New York and New Jersey.
- Represented a private equity firm in the sale of one of the industry’s largest plastic distributors.
- Represented a private equity firm in the sale of a leading exterior facility services platform focused on providing parking lot maintenance and repair and comprehensive site development services for paved and concrete services.
- Austin Food Bank, Volunteer
- Jewish Community Center of Dallas, Former Intern
November 23, 2021Client Results
Jackson Walker represented Prophet Equity in the acquisition of Tennessee-based RJV Equipment, LLC, a provider of new and used equipment sales, rental parts, and maintenance services to the utility infrastructure and commercial construction markets. The transaction closed on November 1, 2021, for an undisclosed amount.
May 18, 2021Client Results
Jackson Walker represented Design Space Modular Buildings in its sale to McGrath RentCorp for $260 million, subject to certain adjustments. The transaction closed on May 17, 2021.
March 26, 2021Client Results
Kevin Jones led a Jackson Walker team representing Prophet Equity in the sale of a leading exterior facility services platform focused on providing parking lot maintenance and repair and comprehensive site development services for paved and concrete services.
January 28, 2021Client Results
Jackson Walker Represents Prophet Equity in Divesting Portfolio Company Total Plastics Resources LLC
Jackson Walker represented Prophet Equity in the sale of its Michigan-based portfolio company Total Plastics Resources LLC, one of the industry’s largest plastic distributors. The transaction closed on December 18, 2020, for an undisclosed amount.
January 27, 2020Client Results
The merged Apex-Action company will operate under the Interstate Waste Services (IWS) brand as one of the largest integrated solid waste companies in the largest waste market in the United States.