Mark Steiner has handled a wide range of litigation in state and federal courts and before arbitrators. His clients have included significant entities involved in telecom and telecom equipment, banking, mortgage banking and servicing, restaurants, and healthcare.
- Extensive experience in labor and employment matters ranging from general discrimination litigation to trade secrets and covenants not to compete.
- Long experience in all types of banking litigation from collection to lender liability claims.
- Experience handling ADA facilities accommodations cases.
- Obtained a take-nothing arbitration award for an client sued by a former employer who went to work for a competitor and was accused of breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriating trade secrets, and violating a covenant not to compete
- Obtained dismissal of state court employment discrimination claims
- Obtained summary judgment in a customer suit against a brokerage for failing to execute a sale that would have violated the issuer’s internal stock trading policy.
- Successful jury verdict in federal court trial alleging age discrimination
- Successful jury verdict in suit against a telecom equipment manufacturer in case involving performance of telephone equipment
- Successful jury verdict in suit against employer alleging defamation
- Successful jury verdict in suit against employer alleging wrongful discharge and violations of the Robinson-Patman Act