Jackson Walker is honored to announce that it has been named a 2023 Top Performer by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), which recognizes law firms and corporations that show a strong commitment to building a more inclusive legal profession.
Jackson Walker is proud to be a longtime member of the LCLD, one of the nation’s leading organizations promoting diversity. The organization comprises more than 450 corporate chief legal officers and law firm managing partners dedicated to creating a truly diverse legal profession. Since 2012, we have participated in the 1L LCLD Scholars Program and have selected 21 diverse leaders across the firm for the LCLD’s Fellows and Pathfinder Programs. In recognition of our involvement, the firm has been recognized as an LCLD Top Performer in 2016, 2017, 2021, and 2020.
The Top Performer award recognizes those organizations in the top 20 percent for participation in LCLD programs and activities.
Jackson Walker takes its commitment to diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect for all individuals in the firm very seriously. Our firm has been ranked among the top 25 firms for DEI by Chambers Associate and ranked 13th among law firms nationwide for racial and ethnic diversity in the 2023 Vault Rankings.
- Jackson Walker Presented With 2022 Compass Award by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Minoo Blaesche, Paisley Park, and Brian Pettis Selected to Participate in Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Programs
- Jackson Walker Achieves 2022-2023 Mansfield Certification
- Jackson Walker Announced as Corporate Unity – Legacy Award Winner of the 2023 ‘Together We’ Unity Awards By Project Unity
- Jackson Walker Awarded the PracticePro 2023 Diversity Leadership Award
- Jackson Walker and PracticePro Announce Eight Pre-Law Diversity Scholarships