Jackson Walker announces the selection of 17 attorneys to Lawdragon‘s lists of the 500 leading practitioners in bankruptcy and restructuring law and corporate employment law.
Launched in 2005, Lawdragon is a legal media company that features news, editorial features, and a variety of guides to the nation’s top legal professionals who lead in a particular practice area or industry and who have handled significant matters within the past year.
For the first guide of the year, Lawdragon has compiled a list of leading attorneys in financial restructuring who are helping guide businesses through the financial challenges caused by the pandemic.
Congratulations to the following Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery attorneys named to the list:
- Matthew D. Cavenaugh (Houston) – Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors’ Rights
- C. Wade Cooper (Austin) – Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring, esp. Litigation
- Elizabeth Carol Freeman (Houston) – Bankruptcy Litigation, Reorganization & Workouts
- Kristhy M. Peguero (Houston) – Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Recovery
In its 16th year, this guide features attorneys who have been nominated by firms, clients, and peers as the nation’s top 500 practitioners representing corporate clients in wage and hour, discrimination, immigration, executive compensation and employee benefits, unions, and other labor management claims.
Congratulations to the following Labor & Employment attorneys named to this list:
- Jamila Brinson (Houston) – Labor & Employment
- Chuck Campbell (Austin) – Executive Compensation & Benefits
- Greta Cowart (Dallas) – Executive Compensation & Benefits
- G. Scott Fiddler (Houston) – Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Richard Garza (San Antonio) – Labor & Employment
- Jon Mark Hogg (San Angelo) – Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Dawn Holiday (Houston) – Labor & Employment Litigation
- Gary Ingram (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
- John Jansonius (Dallas) – Labor & Employment
- Scott McElhaney (Dallas) – Labor & Employment Litigation; Employee Benefits
- Sarah Mitchell Montgomery (Dallas) – Labor & Employment, esp. Litigation
- Jay Rutherford (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
- David Schlottman (Dallas) – Labor & Employment Litigation
Founded in 1887, Jackson Walker continues to advance the world of business by helping companies of all sizes navigate today’s increasingly complex, interconnected legal landscape. With more than 450 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 25 practice areas in the U.S. News’ “Best Law Firms” rankings and has 16 Chambers-ranked practices.