On Thursday, May 20, Jackson Walker and Insperity sponsored a labor and employment law symposium covering the latest developments affecting employers. CLE, CPE, HRCI, and SHRM credits are available.
Topics presented during the symposium included:
- Jackie Staple, “Triaging Employment Law Emergencies”
- Brooke Willard, “Continuing COVID Issues That Survive the Pandemic”
- Lonnie Schooler, “Reducing Risk in FLSA Collective Actions”
- Jamila Brinson, “Avoiding Landmines: Reducing Litigation Risk Through Effective Diversity & Inclusion Plans”
- Dawn Holiday, “Before the Cat’s Out of the Bag: Practical Considerations for Preserving the Secrecy of Confidential Information”
- G. Scott Fiddler, “Employee Raiding: Myths, Maxims, and Mitigation”
- Kelly Yeates (Insperity), “Avoiding HR Nightmares: Are Your Frontline Managers Assets or Liabilities in the New Era of Work?”
- Sang Shin, “Employment-Based Immigration and the Biden Administration”
Click here to view the slides presented during the webinar »
For news and insights related to labor and employment law, click here.
- JW Coronavirus Insights & Resources microsite »
- COVID-19 & Your Business: Frequent Questions »
- JW Fast Takes Podcasts & Webinars »
- Sign Up for JW eAlerts »
Please note: This article and any resources presented on the JW Coronavirus Insights & Resources site are for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal or medical advice, and are not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. The laws of other states and nations may be entirely different from what is described. Your use of these materials does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Jackson Walker. The facts and results of each case will vary, and no particular result can be guaranteed.