Alexine Zacarias Friedman
Alexine Zacarías Friedman is an associate in the Corporate & Securities and Family Office practice groups at Jackson Walker. She represents clients in a variety of corporate matters ranging from entity formation to multi-million dollar acquisition transactions. She has worked with emerging companies, family offices, and large, multinational public entities assisting them in all of their corporate and business needs, including corporate governance, securities offerings and compliance, and business succession planning. She has experience working with various mergers and acquisitions, and enjoys working with clients from a variety of backgrounds and areas of business, including energy, healthcare, food and beverage, and manufacturing.
She is part of a team that works with large family-owned businesses and family offices to help create and carry out their tax, management and business succession plans. Much of her family office work focuses on preserving wealth and helping clients achieve their family and estate planning goals. She also has experience negotiating and consummating complex financing transactions for borrowers.
She is a dual citizen of Mexico and the United States. She grew up in both Cuernavaca, Mexico and San Antonio, Texas, and speaks both Spanish and English fluently.
B.B.A., summa cum laude, George Washington University
J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Associate Editor, Texas Law Review
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2020
- Corporate/M&A Associates to Watch – Texas: San Antonio & Surrounds
- “Top Attorneys” List, Corporate Finance – Mergers and Acquisitions, San Antonio Magazine, 2019
- “Best S.A. Lawyers” List, San Antonio Scene, 2015, 2017-2020
- Business & Corporate
- Closely Held Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List, Business & Corporate, San Antonio Scene, 2018-2020
- Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Texas Biomedical Research Institute
- Women’s Energy Network
- San Antonio Bar Association
- University of Texas School of Law, Alumni Association San Antonio Steering Committee
- Chicano/Hispanic Law Students’ Association, Fundraising Director