Robert M. Biedrzycki
Bobby Biedrzycki is an associate in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office. His practice spans a broad range of litigation matters, with a concentration on complex oil and gas disputes.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Bobby served as a law clerk in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas for the Hon. Craig A. Gargotta. During law school, Bobby interned for the Hon. Henry J. Bemporad and at a Fortune 500 energy company. Prior to law school, Bobby founded and served as vice president of a company providing alternative power solutions to the oil and gas sector.
In 2021, Bobby testified before the Business and Industry Committee of the Texas House of Representatives on legislation that could expedite the return of unclaimed oil and gas royalty payments and other unclaimed property.
B.A., Howard Payne University
J.D., summa cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- The St. Mary’s Law Journal
- National Moot Court Team
- Phi Delta Phi
- National Finalist, 1st Place Best Brief, and 3rd Best Speaker Overall, American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2019
- National Finalist, Federal Bar Association Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition, 2019
- OGERL Award For Highest Grade In Oil & Gas, State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section, 2019
- 1st Place and Best Speaker, Linda & David Schlueter 1L Moot Court Competition, 2017
- Reagan Marble, Peter Hosey, & Bobby Biedrzycki, “Recent Texas Oil and Gas Cases” (2021)
- Federal Bar Association – San Antonio Chapter, Board Member, 2020-2021
- Larry E. Kelly Bankruptcy Inn of Court, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Snack Pak 4 Kids, Volunteer