Jackson Walker proudly congratulates 12 attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s “Rising Star Lawyers” list for 2022.
To be selected for inclusion in the “Rising Star Lawyers” list, junior attorneys with 10 or fewer years in practice must be nominated by senior attorneys who have at least 15 years of experience practicing law. The full list of honorees was included in the winter issue of the magazine.
Please join in congratulating the following attorneys who were named to the 2022 “Rising Star Lawyers” list:
- Jovanna N. Avila – Finance
- Bobby M. Biedrzycki – Litigation
- Erin Camp – Corporate and Securities Law
- Arturo Cavazos, Jr. – Securities and Corporate Finance
- Amanda N. Crouch – Business Litigation/Trial
- Huey Rey Fischer – Litigation
- Josué J. Galván – Litigation/Personal Injury Defense
- Daniel Maldonado – Corporate and Securities Law
- Reagan M. Marble – Energy/Oil and Gas
- Brian D. Pettis – Corporate/Business
- Leah Smith Sanchez – Real Estate Law
- Zachary C. Zurek – Insurance Defense/Litigation
Founded in 1887, Jackson Walker continues to advance the world of business by helping companies of all sizes navigate today’s increasingly complex, interconnected legal landscape. With more than 400 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 25 practice areas in the U.S. News “Best Law Firms” rankings, has 14 Chambers-ranked practices, and has been recognized as a BTI Client Service A-Team since 2014. More information can be found on our San Antonio office page.